One of the major endeavors of the ALAAI is to provide financial support to deserving and qualified incoming or current students of the Ateneo Law School through the establishment of the ALAAI Scholarship Program.
To date, the ALAAI has given full support to the following scholars:
- Maria Joy Karen Adraneda-Filio – First ALAAI Scholar and now working at Public Attorney’s Office (PAO)
- Frances L. Pabilane – Second ALAAI Scholar, read more here.
- Angelli Camille P. Ancheta
- Alyssa Mae G. Cayaba
- Kevin Buen Marquez
- Rona Francia Palines – Class 1979 Scholar
- Ponce Miguel D. Lopez – Cong. Neptali Gonzales Scholar (Class 1979)
For those interested in applying for a scholarship, you may inquire with the ALAAI Secretariat for details.